A Few Reasons Why We Love Meez Meals

For the first 4 years that we were married (which was pre-kids), I would spend time researching new recipes on Pinterest, order the ingredients on Peapod and then make the meal, many of which were not quick and easy, because I wanted to make "nice" meals for us. I didn't really understand portions so we never really had enough for leftovers which meant making a new meal every day and not to mention, I was wasting money on oils or spices that we would use for one dinner and then never again so they would take up room in our pantry until they eventually expired. This cycle wasn't efficient but it worked alright for us -- until we had our son. During his first year and even now that he has just turned two, researching recipes is the last priority on my long list of a million "to-do's." We no longer have time to dedicate to making elaborate meals from scratch but we also don't want to succumb to chicken nuggets and mac&cheese every night either so being in this "limbo" phase led us to try a few different meal services and by FAR, the winner is Meez Meals

I shared a little bit about them in this post when we just started using them but I wanted to circle back with an update now that it's 9 months later to share that we are still using the service and love it more than ever. The recipes are super easy to follow (more than any other meal service we tried) and take anywhere from 20-40 minutes from start to table which is KEY for us. My husband is a teacher so he's home during the Summer and semi-early on weekdays so we take turns making these meals during the week which is great because even though he doesn't have a "passion" for cooking, these recipes are easy enough for him to follow and I think he enjoys having a hand in making a healthy dinner for the Family. 


We have ordered this Chicken Satay Noodle Bowl 3 times now because it's THAT good! I like that they repeat the menu offerings now and then because you will definitely develop favorites.

Most of all, I love that you can just place an order whenever you want because there's no crazy subscriptions or need to freeze your ordering if you plan on being out of town. The email and text reminders make it easy to place your order (get them in by Fridays at noon!) and I think the prices are fair. Plus, we love the selection of meals...we usually order two meals (for 3 servings each) so we have enough for 2 dinners and 2 leftovers for lunches. We budget for this each week so we still have more than enough to grab some other easy foods from the store for non-Meez dinners like pasta, brats, Italian beef, etc. I post it about it all the time, not for any other reason than we're just huge fans and I have turned a few of my friends and Family members onto it as well - My Mom orders every week now too and has gotten my Dad to eat some veggies which is a win in itself!

Want to up your dinner game? Use code Kait50p at checkout
 for 50% off your first order!

If you aren't convinced yet, here's 6 of our favorite Meez Meals:

Pasta with Spinach Pesto

Toasted Gnocchi with Asparagus and Edamame 

Hawaiian Paella

 Roasted Red Pepper Gnocchi with Smoked Sausage and Pesto

Cauliflower "Friend Rice" with Chicken and Pea Pods

Steak & Quinoa Bowl

Let me know if you have any questions about Meez! I love talking about it because I want everyone to test it out and become just as obsessed :) 

You can also see more of our Meez Meals on my Instagram highlights!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kait Lately
Blogger Templates by pipdig