Favorite Target Universal Thread Pieces


One of my recent Target runs was much like all the rest - Exceptionally more expensive than I intended. There's usually one reason for this and one reason only...Okay, well two if you count the dollar section, that area ALWAYS gets me. But more often than not, I end up in the clothing section and most of the time I don't even realize how I got there. It's like a recovering alcoholic ending up a bar...somehow, you just find yourself there, not matter how hard you try. Target clothes are like the Forever 21 for 30 somethings...you can always count on finding something that you like, that's on trend and reasonably priced...unless you end up putting 3 or 4 of those items in your cart and then the good feelings about getting a deal kind of go out the window. Sorry, babe!

BUT -- When you unexpectedly stumble upon an adorable new clothing line (Hello Universal Thread!), you lose sight of all practical thoughts and instead, throw things in your cart as fast as you can before your lunch hour is over. No? Just me? My style preferences are continuously changing, especially since entering Motherhood and while I haven't officially joined the daily yoga pants and t-shirt club, I do dress more casual on a regular basis. What I like about all of the Universal Thread pieces is that they're comfortable and casual but still polished and chic, exactly what I'm looking for these days. The line very much reminds me of a less-expensive Madewell with a heavy focus on the perfect pair of denim for every size and shape (JEAN-IUS). I have been a big fan of the t-shirt with high waisted jean combo lately -- My "Mom-iform" if you will -- and I was SO thrilled to find this pair of denim that fits me like a glove. Not too long, not too short and a distressed hem to top it off. I also love the button up detail instead of a zipper which gives them a bit of a retro vibe and they are a bit more structured than some of my other jeans, making them feel more expensive than they really are.

In addition to the jeans, I also came home with a basic white crew neck sweatshirt and a super soft striped red and white t but there are so many other things from the line on my list including EVERY SINGLE PURSE! 🤣




I have selected 9 of my favorite pieces in each category. All of these items are budget friendly and awesome for easing into Spring with light material, delicate textures and soft prints.

Happy Shopping!

  TOPS
BOTTOMS/DRESSES
SHOES
ACCESSORIES
Have you shopped this line yet? 
What pieces are you loving?

Happy Friday!



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Is this when you said the charge on our card was for "groceries?"

    ReplyDelete

© Kait Lately
Blogger Templates by pipdig