The Jumpsuit that Styles Itself


WEARING:

Jumpsuit: VICI | Cork Wedges: Shopbop
Straw Bag: c/o J. Jill | Jacket: J. Crew
Necklace: Evereve | Sunnies: H&M

SHOP THE LOOK:

Remember that one day last week where the sun was shining and we all stepped outside with smiles on our faces and coats nothing on our backs? Yeah, me either because it seems like a dream now that we're looking at a fresh blanket of snow. But it DID happen, it was glorious and it was a reminder that one day our limbs will receive Vitamin D once again. Speaking of, I don't think I have EVER been this pale. I am an Irish girl with strawberry blond hair, blue eyes and freckles - basically Edward Cullen when I step into the light, but this is a whole new level of glowing. *Probably* not the best time to debut this jumpsuit but hey, I'm a risk taker! 

About said jumpsuit...I'm in love. I'm a jumpsuit/overall/romper/things with straps kind of gal in general but then you add tie straps, a few stripes, pj material, and a wide leg silhouette, it's a no brainer for me. This piece is just one of the many things I had my eye on from VICI so I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger. I think it would also look really cute with a white t-shirt underneath and sneakers. And a tan. 

Side note: It's currently only available in a size large but I linked to many SUPER similar items above or you can sign up on the VICI website to get an email when it's back in stock in your size!





Also, when does wearing one of your favorite items become an actual obsession? I've had this denim jacket for a few years now and once the weather turns warmer, I literally layer it over everything. I should probs branch out and at least add a few different styles to my closet, yeah? 

Perhaps a distressed option and a lighter denim wash? Let me know if you have any recommendations...otherwise, you'll be seeing this bad boy in many more posts to come.





Who else is excited for jumpsuit season? 
We only have 237 more days of Winter to get through! 

Just kidding...kind of. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Kait Lately
Blogger Templates by pipdig